Al Meat HALAL CERTIFICATION
Over the years, the demand for Halal certified products has increased dramatically. In order to meet this demand, companies throughout the world are seeking authentic Halal certification to gain consumer confidence, expand their existing market and enhance sales strategies. Many companies continue to choose the Al Meat Halal certification and are enjoying the marketing privileges this certification offers. The Al Meat Halal symbol can open new marketing avenues never before accessed.
Benefits of Al Meat Certification
- With the establishment of high standards and consumer confidence in Al Meat certified Halal, business organisations gain access to the vast marketing potential of Halal consumers on a global scale. Al Meat recognition also provides export opportunities to the global Halal market comprising of approximately 1.6 billion Halal consumers.
- A competitive advantage is gained.
- Al Meat monitoring imposes stringent private sanitation requirements in addition to manufacturing premise hygiene practices.
- The unique Al Meat certification mark affixed on all certified products is a means of greater promotion and marketing purposes.
- The assistance of the Halal Monitoring Committee by providing ongoing support and effective Halal marketing strategy thus cleaning up the Halal market.
- The discharge of your responsibility in investigating and providing assurance of genuine Halal to the consumers in the era of excessive deceit and false labelling of Halal.
- Al Meat certified products would be unanimously acceptable by all Muslims as stringent standards are implemented in its certification procedures including manual non-stunned slaughter.
- Accreditation and certification is provided whilst maintaining the confidentiality of company trade and product details.